CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa 2010

So I bought a groupon for pictures with Santa at the supermall.  Then I remembered why I don't like the pictures at the supermall!  We arrived right at 5:15pm on a Friday night hoping to miss the crowd only to find out that Santa needs to feed his reindeer until 6pm-grrr! So we went to dinner, and I prayed the kids would not cover their dresses in ketchup! Then we headed to get in line for Santa right at 6pm, over an hour later we finally saw him.  Here are some pics I took of the kids waiting in line.




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow created with Smilebox


In case you missed it- Avery asked for a baby Elmo, Kendall the Barbie vacation dream house and Logan wants the Trio batcave!

And so here is the official picture! My kids really were happy even though Avery doesn't look like it! We waited an hour for a crappy background, print job and definetly not the best smiles from the kids, but they had a great time so that is all that matters, but next year we are going back to southhill regardless of what "great" deal I find! 
Logan (5), Avery (2) and Kendall (7)
The Fisher Kids with Santa 2010
12/19/2010

0 comments: