CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy 36th Birthday to me

My birthday is always the day after my father in law, Doug's and typically we get the family together and celebrate both.  However, Doug was turning the big 6-0, so he need a party to himself!  Since the weekend was going to be packed, Austin and the kids through me an impromptu party a few days early. I worked on Friday, so Austin picked up the kids and had the house decorated :0) Kendall was quite the party planner picking out the banner and cake.  I had Indian food for dinner and the kids gave me a gift cert to one of my favorite scrapbooking sites!  I also will be blessed every Friday with a trashy magazine subscription :0) My real gift is family time- we will be going to the tree lighting in Leavenworth- I am so excited and have wanted to go for several years so that is what I am getting for my b-day, but more importantly at 36 I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and life!!!  Here's to more b-days to come!
The decorations

Gift and smiles

So excited for cake

Truly Blessed!!!

0 comments: