CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Pictures 09

Well, we finally had the formal picture with Santa! We tried to go Sunday night, but left when we saw the line that stretch into the Sears store! I thought I will just be her early on Monday morning, they opened at 9am so should be fine. Wrong, apparently I was not the only person with the idea of being first in line. I was there at 9:10 and the line was almost to Sears-UGH! I was not getting everyone dressed for a third time so we sucked it up and waited an hour. Finally to the big man in red! We had 2 minutes with him, but the kid’s expressions and the really great picture make it all worth it! Merry Christmas!!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: santa pictures 09
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

0 comments: