CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 09

We had a great Thanksgiving! It originally started with me just cooking for the Fisher 5 and my mom coming up. Usually we have all went up to the cabin in Packwood for Christmas, but it has just become too much with Black Friday (Yes I go every year and love it) and now Apple Cup the same weekend. So later in the week the rest of the Fisher clan decided to join us for Thanksgiving! This was exciting to me since I had done Thanksgiving for 6 before it was going to be a challenge to do it for 11, but really it came out great and I have new confidence in my cooking abilities! After dinner we hit the bowling alley. Wow! The lanes at the Daffodil Bowl are really different from where I bowl weekly, Pacific Lanes. Our scores were not so great, but the kids and everyone had a ball!
Grandma Spencer stayed the night and watched the kids on Black Friday while Austin and I hit the stores at 4am, there was nothing I needed to start earlier than that! We finished our shopping and went to see New Moon, it was a nice relaxing and productive day. We spent the rest of weekend relaxing and watching the sad Apple Cup.

0 comments: