CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Game on

This last week has been all about getting into the routine of school and activities! Kendall had her first scrimage and game for Soccer and she did wonderful! I think she may like cheering for her teamates just as much as playing though. Logan is done with soccer practices and will start games this coming weekend. They both had pictures taken of there soccer team. I started my bowling league. Yes this is a first for me, but it was such a blast! I am the youngest person in the league by at least 15 years. I am on a team with Grandma Marilyn and her friend Corky and Corky's niece. Avery loved being dotted on by all the grandma's and I was adjusting to being beat by an 89 year old. I bowled 3 games to get my handicap or average- I broke 100 it is 105-Yipee! On Sunday, my mom and I headed to Tacoma for the Bank to Bay race. My mom agreed to do it will me only if we walked so we did the 5k and it was great!

0 comments: