CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Break 2010

Gosh we had been so busy up to Christmas that when Christmas was actually over we needed time to just relax, not to mention I was still in recovery mode from the Novasure Procedure.  It was really nice to have sometime to watch movies, visit friends and just play with all the toys and games the kids have.  I was hoping to get more organizing done, but hey that can happen in the New Year!  Here are some pics off our time during the break!
Hamming it up at Jace's Birthday party

Playing around the house

Sorry the pic is blurry I was so excited after 2 years I finally put the vinyl up as I am redoing the picture wall

We were blessed with snow!

Playing in the snow
the kids just love the trampoline, so what if it is covered in snow :0)

Kendall and Kara posing for a pic at Cooper's b-day party
Kendall and Avery enjoying donuts at Cooper's party

At the bowling alley where they were given more gifts!

Yummy breakfast at the bowling alley while I was bowling

0 comments: