CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

How does your garden grow????????

We planted a garden again this year and did pretty well. My corn never looked very good, but I grew green beans for the first time and they were yummy! I also grew lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and peas too, but my favorite is always the pumpkins! This year I made a pumpkin patch on the other side of the shed and planted several different types of pumpkins- carving, pie, ghost etc. I also planted 2 zucchini plants! From the pictures you can tell we have way too much zucchini! The kids love the garden and it is so cute to watch Avery copy me by pulling parts of the vegetables when I am pulling weeds! Logan has already decided which pumpkin in the patch is his. I can't wait to pick them and decorate the porch, but we will wait another week or so.




Logan has claimed this one as his



Just some of the zucchini we picked! Avery and Logan found smaller ones to "try" 

0 comments: