CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So Cal Day 6 Disney

Well Sunday was our second day at Disney and I had planned a character breakfast to start things off. We ate at Minnie's Breakfast in the Park and saw lots of cool characters.  Since we finished breakfast about the same time the park opened we headed straight to Pixie Hollow to see Tinkerbell which normally had a huge line, but this time we only waited about 25 minutes.  We had to see Avery's favorite Tinkerbell! Then Austin and Kendall headed to the bobsled ride while I took A and L to get in line for the princesses.  The line moved faster than I thought so Kendall missed seeing Belle, but she was able to see Ariel and Tiana.  We then headed to California since it doesn't open til 10am we were there when it opened and spent the day with rides, parades and puddle parks! We were able to take another picture with Mickey which made me happy since we were all wearing our personalized shirts!  We also started our tradition of trying on all the different ears and hats!  At the end of the day we were watching a show and this man just kept staring at me! I was polite mad eye contact and smiled, but then the next time I looked up at him I started to get self conscious because he was looking at me and laughing then I realized Logan had moved from sitting on my lap to laying on the nasty floor almost asleep using me as a pillow- ok time to go! 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

0 comments: