CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can you can........

Can you can? I can now thanks to my Ball sponsored house party! The first weekend in June I was picked to give a house party!  For those who don't know about house party go to http://www.houseparty.com/ to find out more. Basically a company sends the host a bunch of goodies so they will have a party and everyone will try the product! I received an amazing box filled with wonderful goodies.  Kim and Jessica came and we ended up canning 18 jars of salsa and 6 jars of pepper jelly.  It was great and I am confident no one will get botulism from what I canned! I am really excited now for my garden to come in and can some more in the fall!


Here are the goodies I was sent! Love the canner!
The kids even watched for a little bit


Jessica and all her goodies!

Kim with her goodies!

0 comments: