CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh what a night

Last night was my much anticipated Bunco/House Party. It was such a blast!!!! Thanks so much to everyone who came and made me laugh harder than I have laughed in a long time! I actually won Bunco which was an unexpected surprise, but still to hang out with everyone and watch everyone dance to the "Just Dance" Wii game was hilarious! If you have a Wii this is a must buy game- the music is great and the moves are so fun! Kendall loves it too! I had set up the "shape up" game as well, but it takes a lot to get going and is a one person at a time game. We had temptation pudding cups to try and they are really yummy- 60 calories and no fat! All in all I will definitely do another house party and if you are interested in seeing possible parties to host go to www.houseparty.com Bunco is always fun and a great opportunity to catch up with everyone, soooo who is hosting the next Bunco?
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: bunco/house party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 comments: