CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2nd week in July 09

Ok, so last week was suppose to be pretty mellow and of course it was anything but! Logan went to a mini-sport camp every morning and learned about basketball, baseball and soccer. He loved it! The girls and I spent the time he was gone working on the garage sale and running errands. During the week I received a phone call from a principal asking me if I would consider coming to work in a job share position? Sounded good, lots to think about and details to figure out so after thinking about it in the end I won't be a stay at home full time come September after all! Instead I will work a .4 which means two days a week in a DHH classroom grades 3-5! I am really excited about going back into both a classroom and DHH after being out the last two years with a different part-time position. Like every decision the kids will be affected a little. Kendall will go to the elementary I will be teaching at instead of her home school here in Puyallup, but since she had never started there and didn't really have any friends there, she is excited about going to school with me! I am excited about both kids being on the same calendar and no crazy half day Wednesdays that Puyallup does! Logan won't be affected as he will continue school at St. Nicholas Montessori and Avery will now get to go see Nikki two days a week. Maybe someday I will brave the full time stay at home mom thing? When the weekend came it was time to do the garage sale and while I have more stuff than I could have imagined I still have a lot of things as hardly anyone came to the sell! Ugh it was the most work for the least amount of money! At least I can donate everything to the church and know it will go to someone who can use it. While I worked on the garage sale with "money Marilyn" my mom cooked and watched the kids. Austin worked on getting the travel ready for the first campout. Logan and him headed to camping world to promptly spend any money I made a the sale. Austin, Kendall and Logan spent the night in the trailer for the first time. Avery and I stayed in the house. We are all so excited to have our first official camping trip this coming weekend in Mossyrock!

0 comments: