CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mid Winter Break

So we celebrated Valentine's day and then relaxed on Sunday. The kids had Monday and Tuesday off for mid-winter break. Monday we ran errands and Tuesday I had the kids pictures taken at the mall-FIASCO! The place didn't open for almost an hour after the time we were scheduled because the manager's switched schedules and forgot! Good news was the pictures came out great and we recieved free prints, bad news was the day was shot. I had told the kids we weren't going to eat at the mall so when we were finally done with pictures at 12:45 and they were hungry they had to have something so we decided to try Chuck E Cheese! True to my word it wasn't the mall. It was our first trip and the kids loved it. I wasn't all that impressed, pricey and not a lot of games, but the pizza was ok and it was cleaner than when I had remembered going back in the early 90's! I promised we would go back, but I am thinking once a year is enough :0)

0 comments: