CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

The end of summer.....

So as the summer break has come to an end, life has continued to speed up! The kids finished swim lessons and had a great time with them. Trips to the library, park and visiting friends rounded out August. Still pretty home bound for us, but all of that changed this week! The kids started school on Tuesday and by Thursday Logan was asking when he could stay home with me! All and all they are happy to be back in school with their friends, I am adjusting to the thought of Kendall being a Kindergartner! She is still at St. Nicholas so it doesn't feel that different, but I know this is huge step! Today was my first official day back at work for the school year and while I am still working part-time, Avery had to go to daycare none the less and that was heart wrenching! Why did I decide to work this year? Austin asked the same thing as I called him upset with leaving all the kids and going to work! We all survived and Nikki even sent me text messages and pictures of Avery during the day, she is amazing! We have lots of activities planned this month, So September is off and running.......

0 comments: